The fossil shark teeth come from several different types of ancient sharks including tiger, mako, otodus, lamna, and the well-known carcharodon megalodon. If a shark loses a tooth while biting into something, another tooth from the second row would replace this missing tooth within four minutes. Thus, many teeth were lost over a lifetime of a shark.
Fossilized shark teeth, worn by warriors, is a symbol of confidence and male strength. It is believed to make the wearer good at his business and able to manipulate things and issues in his favor. Wearing this shark tooth fossil necklace will allow you to adapt in extreme social situations and master survival in your own life.
- Approximate tooth dimensions: 20 mm x 15 mm
- Adjustable leather cord: 16" of circumference when tightened as seen on the pictures displaying the whole necklaces. Possibility to adjust the cord as desired.
- Genuine fossil.
- This item includes an information card about the fossil.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This fossil requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as cleaning products or aerosols, will damage it over time. If you polish the stone, use a dry cloth only, or an air duster that does not contain any disinfectant or other chemicals.
*Each fossil shark tooth is genuine and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.