Rose Quartz speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, and serves as an important talisman of relationships. It is good at attracting new love, intimacy or relationships, as well as inspiring beauty and imagination.
Pearls are formed when a piece of sand or other irritant finds its way into an oyster. The oyster begins to secrete a smooth hard crystalline substance called nacre around the irritant to protect itself. As long as the irritant remains, the oyster will continue to produce this nacre, layer upon layer. It will take several years to produce a 3 to 4mm pearl.
Pearls are said to center and calm the wearer, as well as to promote faith, loyalty, truth and purity. They can especially enhance personal integrity.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Dimensions: 54 mm (with pearl) x 22 mm
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.