Faceted Rainbow Moonstone Stud Earrings
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Moonstone is an unusual stone. It is a variety of feldspar. It can come in several different colours, such as pink, blue, green, gold, and white. Rainbow moonstone is often white with a blue sheen or shine to it. Often moonstone will have a chatoyant flash or sheen to it. It is a very unique stone.
Moonstone is a stone that has fascinated man for thousands of years. Many ancient peoples believed moonstone had magical powers, and that these powers were amplified at times of a full moon. Travelers carried moonstone for protection at night. The ancient Romans believed moonstone was a stone of love, revered by Diana, the moon goddess. Diana could endow one with love, wealth, victory and wisdom. These same qualities were attributed to moonstone. Moonstone was carried or worn by the ancient Romans.
Some believe moonstone to be a visionary stone, it is believed by some to eliminate tunnel vision and to help one achieve their goals. Some believe it can open your heart to love, to your feelings, and make you a more sensitive person.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Dimensions of gemstone in setting: 5 mm x 5 mm x 2 mm.
- Features genuine gemstones with a faceted finish.
- Stud earring with butterfly backings.
- This item includes an information card about the gemstone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as shampoos or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.