- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Pietersite is a relatively new gem find. This unusual multi-coloured stone is actually a combination of three colours of tiger-eye, gold tiger-eye, red tiger-eye, and blue tiger-eye. Tiger-eye stones are beautiful on their own, but even more spectacular when they are combined by in nature to produce this unique gemstone. What makes pietersite so unique are the chatoyant flashes that are produced by the colourful tiger-eyes. It is not unusual for stones to be highly brilliant, and with very unusual and beautiful patterns of colour. No two pietersite stones are ever exactly alike; each one is like fine art, courtesy of Mother Nature. Of course it takes an expert lapidarian to select, cut, and polish the stone. Expert craftsmanship goes into every phase of the jewellery making process.
Pietersite is believed by some to help one become a better teacher, to increase the clarity of your ideas, and to help you be a better communicator.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Gemstone with setting: 30 mm x 38 mm x 6 mm
- Bail length: 10 mm
- Features a genuine stone with a cabochon finish
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*Sterling silver chain is not included. It is available for purchase here.
Any item(s) purchased will be shipped within 48 hours, however most are processed within 24 hours of the confirmation of your order.
We use a tracked service for all items.
According to the postal service, US & Canadian parcels should arrive within 6 business days, international items should arrive within 11 business days after dispatch. Please be aware that these are subject to change and delays can occur outside of our control.
You can view the entire shipping policy here.