Tourmalated Quartz Pendant
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The quartz stone family is extremely large and varied. Tourmalated quartz is quartz where a band of foreign mineral called tourmaline has grown inside the quartz. Sometimes other minerals such as pyrite (called pyrite quartz), hematite (hematite quartz), or epidot (epidot quartz), (to name a few), may be found growing inside quartz. These types of quartzes with other minerals growing inside them are very rare and sought after.
Quartz is said to receive, activate, store, transmit and amplify energy. It is also said to be an emotional balancer as it dispels negativity. It is the stone used most often for meditation and healing. Tourmalated quartz is thought to be a powerful healer; it is stronger than other quartz. Other inclusions help to amplify the power of the quartz they are in.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Gemstone in setting: 37 mm x 15 mm x 6 mm
- Bail length: 10 mm
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*Sterling silver chain is not included. It is available for purchase here.
Alternate spelling: tourmalinated
Any item(s) purchased will be shipped within 48 hours, however most are processed within 24 hours of the confirmation of your order.
We use a tracked service for all items.
According to the postal service, US & Canadian parcels should arrive within 6 business days, international items should arrive within 11 business days after dispatch. Please be aware that these are subject to change and delays can occur outside of our control.
You can view the entire shipping policy here.