Seraphenite is an unusual stone. It often forms large patterns, of varying light and dark green, along with a silvery white. The pattern is made up of fine lines, and on occasion, it produces an unusual chatoyant flash of color, like a tiger eye. It is prized by rock cutters as no two pieces look exactly alike.
Seraphenite is a powerful stone for bringing the elements of nonphysical bodies into alignment with the "I am" column of the spinal cord. It is both centering and energizing at the same time, and though this stone may be utilized for any or all chakras, it is particularly attuned to the Heart Chakra.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Dimensions: 20 mm x 20 mm
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
Alternate spelling: Seraphinite
*Sterling silver chain is available for purchase here.