Kyanite is a blue mineral. Its name is derived from the Greek word kyanos meaning blue. It is a form of aluminum silicate.
Kyanite is used primarily in refractory and ceramic products, including porcelain plumbing fixtures and dinnerware. It is also used in electrical insulators and abrasives. Kyanite is also used as a gemstone, although not very often. Kyanite is prized as a collector's mineral for its beautiful color and crystal structures.
Kyanite is believed by some to help maintain a logical way of thinking, it is a good stone for risk takers as it may help to provide balance under extreme conditions. Some believe it also enhances motor skills, and may be good for throat problems.
- Option A: 36mm x 24mm x 13mm
- Option B: 34mm x 16mm x 16mm
- Option C: 32mm x 22mm x 17mm
- Option D: 34mm x 25mm x 15mm
- Option E: 35mm x 24mm x 14mm
- Features a genuine gemstone
- This item includes an information card about the stone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as cleaning products or aerosols, will damage it over time. If you polish the stone, use a dry cloth only, or an air duster that does not contain any disinfectant or other chemicals.