This shiny substance has long been mistaken by man for the even rarer treasure gold; this is where pyrite gets its nickname "fool’s gold".
Pyrite may come in several different formations, including massive, cubic, pyritohedra, octohedra, or combinations of the various forms. In rare instances pyrite may grow into a single large cube. This shape is natural and has not been cut. Sometimes a pyrite twin may occur, where it appears that the cube had another cube grow out of it. Pyrite may also form in a circular pattern; the growth will occur in a circular or disc-like shape.
Iron Pyrite promotes positive thinking, enhances confidence and assertiveness.
- Dimensions: 79 mm x 65 mm x 34 mm
- Genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- A plastic display stand is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as cleaning products or aerosols, will damage it over time. If you polish the stone, use a dry cloth only, or an air duster that does not contain any disinfectant or other chemicals.