Tree of Life Symbolism :
The symbols of the tree of life are comprised of all aspects of the tree itself and what those elements mean:
- The trunk and roots are the anchoring image of the Tree of Life. The solid trunk is a symbol of strength, a place we can always return and remember what we are made of, while the roots remind us not only where we originate but also imply that our actions in this life have deep meaning, even if we cannot see it right away.
- The branches reaching outwards represent our human need for expression - in arts, science, spirituality, among other outlets. In this way, the Tree of Life is also symbolic of our potential to improve and expand our notions of the human condition through compassionate action (literally reaching out our hands and arms).
- The individual leaves depicted on the Tree of Life represent the uniqueness of all earthly creations, including ourselves. Like the leaves of a tree we are different shapes, colors and textures. Yet, the Tree of Life reminds us that that we can coexist peacefully.
This pendant contains Amethyst for the Crown Chakra (wisdom), Iolite for the Third Eye Chakra (perception), Blue Topaz for the Throat Chakra (speech, truth), Peridot for the Heart Chakra (compassion), Citrine for the Solar Plexus Chakra (strength), Carnelian for the Sacral Chakra (creativity), and Garnet for the Root Chakra (courage). We hope that this silver plated pendant brings balances your energy and guides you on your spiritual journey.
- 18" stainless steel plated chain
- Dimensions: 43 mm x 40 mm
- Features genuine gemstones
- Includes information cards about the gemstones and the Tree of Life
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.