Green Amethyst Dangle Earrings
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Green amethyst is extremely uncommon. Only certain amethyst stones from mines with a higher iron mineral content in the amethyst will produce the green color change. More often, the natural amethyst is heat treated to produce the green color.
A favorite material of ancient cultures, amethyst has endured the ages as one of man's most prized possessions. In the Middle Ages it was believed that amethyst would protect one from drunkenness. Today, some believe that amethyst has calming and protective qualities and that wearing amethyst will increase inspiration and intuition.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Gemstone with setting: 38 mm x 9 mm x 5 mm
- Hook length: 10 mm
- Features genuine stones.
- Dangle earrings.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as shampoos or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.
Any item(s) purchased will be shipped within 48 hours, however most are processed within 24 hours of the confirmation of your order.
We use a tracked service for all items.
According to the postal service, US & Canadian parcels should arrive within 6 business days, international items should arrive within 11 business days after dispatch. Please be aware that these are subject to change and delays can occur outside of our control.
You can view the entire shipping policy here.