Garnet is most recognized as a fiery red stone (called pyrope garnet) and as January's birthstone. It can be found in a variety of colors including tsavorite (green garnet), uvarovite (green druse crystals), rhodolite (pink), almandine (rusty-brown, orange), blue, and other colors.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Gemstone in setting: 12 mm x 10 mm x 7 mm
- Bail length: 8 mm
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*Sterling silver chain is not included. It is available for purchase here.
*The first three images are to show the style of pendant. You will receive the exact same pendant as the one you choose.