Garnet Stud Earrings
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Garnet is most recognized as a fiery red stone (called pyrope garnet) and as January's birthstone. It can be found in a variety of colors including tsavorite (green garnet), uvarovite (green druse crystals), rhodolite (pink), almandine (rusty-brown, orange), blue, and other colors.
It is a stone steeped in history as it has been used as adornment for several centuries, especially in Europe. In the past, garnet was believed to have healing properties because of its blood red color. It was also believed that a gift of garnet would win a woman's everlasting love. Some believe that garnet may revitalize your bloodstream and may enhance your imagination.
Each gold plated piece is made of sterling silver with a gold finish. These beautiful pieces have all the class of gold without the cost - they are a must-have for those who prefer a gold finish.
- Available in a sterling silver or gold finish (sterling silver with a one micron thick gold finish)
- Dimensions of gemstone in setting: 6 mm x 6 mm x 4 mm
- Butterfly stud backing
- Features genuine garnet gemstones with a faceted finish
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as shampoos or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.