Larimar is a type of blue pectolite. Pectolite containing copper is known as larimar. This lovely pale blue gemstone is becoming more difficult to get. The white and blue patterns, sometimes speckled with black spots, are sought after by collectors. Gem cutters are careful to select the stone and cut carefully to select the most amazing color combinations of the larimar.
Larimar is a volcanic stone, formed over millions of years in volcanic "chimneys" in the Dominican Republic.
It is believed to promote openness, broaden perceptions and stimulate brain activity. It is also believed to help with problems of the chest, throat or head.
Whether you want to get in touch with your spiritual side or just want a beautiful blue stone, this sterling silver larimar bracelet is a must have.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Toggle bracelet.
- Gemstone in setting maximal size: 17 mm x 10 mm x 3 mm
- Bracelet length from bar to first hook: 212 mm
- Each hook measures 12 mm diameter
- Features genuine stones.
- Modelled on an 165 mm/6.5 inch wrist
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.