Canadian jade rates with the world’s best. Canadian jade is a type of nephrite jade that ranges in color from light green to dark green, and sometimes even black. The Canadian jade mines are the largest jade producing mines in the world. As many Canadian mines are slowly being depleted, the price of jade keeps going up as it becomes scarcer.
Some believe that the entrance to heaven is blocked by a huge jade boulder. Only people that cherished jade during their lifetime can move the boulder. Others believe that jade may strengthen the heart and immune system and that it may also cleanse the blood, increase longevity and fertility. Jade symbolizes tranquility and is believed to bring luck, harmony, peace, and guidance in decision making. It also filters energy to remove distractions and reduce the feeling of being overwhelmed. Jade is also helpful for prophetic dreams, relaxation and insomnia.
- Set in sterling silver
- Features genuine Canadian jade
- Gemstone in setting maximal size: 15 mm x 12 mm x 4 mm
- Length of all gemstones with links: 105 mm
- Total extension: 50 mm
- Total bracelet length: 205 mm
- Each hook measures 5 mm of diameter
- This item includes an information card about jade
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.