- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Amazonite is a beautiful blue-green gemstone that often reminds people of the colors of our Canadian Rocky Mountain lakes or of tropical oceans. It is found in both massive and crystal formations. Our main Canadian source of amazonite is in Quebec, near Montreal. The stone is also found in the United States, China and other parts of the world.
Amazonite is thought to soothe the nervous system and strengthen the heart and body of the wearer.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Gemstone with setting: 23 mm x 17 mm x 6 mm
- Bail length: 9 mm
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.