Black Tourmaline Pendulum
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
A crystal or gemstone pendulum is a simple way to access Divine guidance, allowing you to make decisions or achieve personal growth. Another popular use for pendulums is to aid in choosing new crystals that are right for you to use. Pendulums are very accurate, if used correctly.
The pendulum connects to your intuition and responds to electromagnetic energy, notifying you of chakra imbalances and allowing you to begin healing. If it moves clockwise, then that chakra is open and balanced, but if it moves counter-clockwise there may be a blocked energy. If used for guidance, it will move in a variety of ways that you will learn to interpret over time. You want the pendulum to tell you how it shows yes and no, so start small and ask it questions you already know the answers to. Then work up to using it to divine the answers to things you do not know. If you are extremely skeptical, you may not see results. Just relax your mind and tell yourself to allow the process to happen. Then do it again. Most people find they get a reaction straight away.
Tourmaline is a truly unique and fascinating gemstone. It can come in almost all of the different colors of the rainbow, including green, blue, pink, red, black, orange, and brown, plus many shades and combinations of the various colors.
Black tourmaline, also named Schorl, is a sodium iron aluminium tourmaline species. It can be found in granites and granite pegmatites, in high temperature hydrothermal veins, and in some metamorphic rocks on almost every continent.
It is a powerful stone for protection, as it clears oneself and ones surroundings of negative energies. It is a great aid in releasing old thought patterns, anxiety, anger and feelings of unworthiness, and doing so, it helps being grounded and present in this moment.
- Approximate dimensions of tourmaline: 35 mm x 15 mm x 10 mm
- Chain with loop length: 210 mm
- Genuine raw black tourmaline
- This item includes an information card about pendulums and the gemstone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as cleaning products or aerosols, will damage it over time. If you polish the stone, use a dry cloth only, or an air duster that does not contain any disinfectant or other chemicals.
*This item is genuine and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed. The third image is to show possible variations.