Garnet is most recognized as a fiery red stone (called pyrope garnet) and as January's birthstone. It can be found in a variety of colors including tsavorite (green garnet), uvarovite (green druse crystals), rhodolite (pink), almandine (rusty-brown, orange), blue, and other colors.
It is a stone steeped in history as it has been used as adornment for several centuries, especially in Europe. In the past, garnet was believed to have healing properties because of its blood red color. It was also believed that a gift of garnet would win a woman's everlasting love. Some believe that garnet may revitalize your bloodstream and may enhance your imagination.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Available in size: 4.5
- Gemstone dimensions: 6 mm x 6 mm x 3 mm
- Features a genuine stone with a faceted finish.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*For more ring sizes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.