The quartz family is extremely large and varied. Rutilated quartz contains bands of foreign mineral, called rutiles. Rutiles may be gold or red (titanium), and sometimes other minerals such as black tourmaline, pyrite, hematite, or epidot (to name a few), may be found growing inside quartz. These types of quartzes with rutiles growing inside them are very rare and sought after.
Rutilated quartz is thought to be a powerful healer; it is stronger than other quartz as the rutiles are said to intensify the power for the quartz.
- Set in sterling silver
- Toggle bracelet
- Maximal size of gemstones: 23 mm x 15 mm x 7 mm
- Bracelet length from clasp to first ring: 230 mm/ 9 inches
- Each hook measures 15 mm
- Modelled on an 165 mm/ 6.5 inch wrist
- Genuine gemstone
- This item includes an information card about the gemstone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item