Jasper is a family of stones that comes in many different varieties and colours. With over 2000 known varieties, the Jasper family of stones continues to grow and diversify with each new discovery. Jasper will have different colours and patterns from different areas where it is found, and is sometimes used as a “catch all” name for new discoveries, including fossil deposits. Jasper may be found in many countries of the world including Canada.
Jasper is believed by some to strengthen as well as heal the physical body. While each variety of Jasper will have its own specialized healing properties, the entire Jasper family is believed to have a grounding energy. Jasper is believed to help find happiness and joy in a variety of circumstances, and it may assist those who base their lives on logic and structure to let loose and follow their heart more often.
- Dimensions: 58 mm x 96 mm x 11 mm.
- Genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- A plastic display stand is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as cleaning products or aerosols, will damage it over time. If you polish the stone, use a dry cloth only, or an air duster that does not contain any disinfectant or other chemicals.