Peridot has been prized since ancient times. Its history can be traced back to the ancient Egyptians who used the stone. Hawaiian legends called the stone “divine tears”; the green stones were believed to have been wept by Pele, the goddess of the volcano. Peridot has long been enjoyed as August's birthstone.
Some believe that wearing peridot will reduce stress, stimulate the mind and accelerate personal growth. It may also help with anger and guilt and may be used as a detoxifier.
Each gold plated piece is made of sterling silver with a gold finish. These beautiful pieces have all the class of gold without the cost - they are a must-have for those who prefer a gold finish.
- Silver: Set in sterling silver.
- Gold plated: Set in sterling silver with a one-micron thick gold finish.
- Ring size available:
- Silver: 5, 5.25, 6, 7.25, 8, 8.25, 9, 9.5
- Gold plated: 5, 6, 7.25, 8, 8.25, 9.25, 9.5
- Gemstone dimensions: 5 mm x 3 mm
- Features genuine stone
- This item includes an information card about the stone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
- This piece features our custom R&G stamp, which signifies that it is designed and manufactured exclusively for Rocks and Gems Canada. We hope you enjoy our custom designs.
*For more ring sizes, please contact email@example.com to inquire.
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed. The last picture is an example of possible variations. If you wish to see the item before purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.