The Muonionalusta meteorite is older than Earth, as it dates within several million years of the formation of our solar system. It is part of the iron core or mantle of a planetoid, and has been through four ice ages since landing on Earth. This piece is a perfect gift for the dreamers, space enthusiasts, armchair philosophers, or those who want to feel young again..
- Set in sterling silver.
- Dimensions: 40 mm x 45 mm
- Features a genuine meteorite.
- This item includes an information card about the meteorite.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This meteorite requires special care - due to its high iron content, exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, may cause it to rust it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*Chain is not included.
*This item is a featured favourite of Karine*