Kyanite Sterling Silver Bracelet
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Kyanite is a blue mineral. Its name is derived from the Greek word kyanos meaning blue. It is a form of aluminum silicate.
Kyanite is used primarily in refractory and ceramic products, including porcelain plumbing fixtures and dinnerware. It is also used in electrical insulators and abrasives. Kyanite is also used as a gemstone, although not very often. Kyanite is prized as a collector's mineral for its beautiful color and crystal structures.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Clasp closure.
- Largest gemstone: 18 mm x 12 mm x 5 mm
- Bracelet length from clasp to first loop: 155 mm
- Each extension loop measures: 5 mm of diameter
- Bracelet total length: 205 mm
- Features genuine stones with a cabochon finish
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
Any item(s) purchased will be shipped within 48 hours, however most are processed within 24 hours of the confirmation of your order.
We use a tracked service for all items.
According to the postal service, US & Canadian parcels should arrive within 6 business days, international items should arrive within 11 business days after dispatch. Please be aware that these are subject to change and delays can occur outside of our control.
You can view the entire shipping policy here.