Green Amber Stud Earrings
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Ancient people believed amber was solidified sunshine or the petrified tears of god, however amber is actually fossilized pine tree sap estimated from 20 million to 200 million years old - most amber is around 50 million years old.
This piece features genuine green amber, which is found in Poland. Green amber is extremely uncommon and boasts a natural green hue. On occasion, green amber will be given a black backing to enhance its green colouring.
Amber is a powerful healer that relieves pain and stress. This amber piece will help cleanse your spirit, clear your mind, stimulate the intellect, and absorb negative energy.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Approximate total gemstone dimensions: 13 mm x 13mm x 8 mm.
- Actual earring dimensions: 32 mm x 14 mm x 14 mm.
- Features genuine stones with a cabochon setting.
- Stud earring.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.