Topaz has been prized as a gemstone throughout the ages, and comes in a variety of colours, including yellow, brownish-yellow, pink, green, orange, colorless and blue. Blue topaz may be found along the western coast of North America but the primary source remains South America and Russia.
Some believe that blue topaz will aid in tissue regeneration and enhance the metabolism.
They also believe it may enhance self confidence and may help one to gain wisdom and insight more easily.
Each gold plated piece is made of sterling silver with a gold finish. These beautiful pieces have all the class of gold without the cost - they are a must-have for those who prefer a gold finish.
- Silver: Set in sterling silver.
- Gold Finish: Set in sterling silver with a one-micron thick gold finish.
- Ring size available:
- Silver: 4.75, 5.75, 6.75, 7, 8, 8.75
- Gold plated: 5.5, 6.25, 7, 8.25, 8.5, 9.5
- Gemstone dimensions: 5 mm x 3 mm x 3 mm
- Features a genuine gemstone
- This item includes an information card about the gemstone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
- This piece features our custom R&G stamp, which signifies that it is designed and manufactured exclusively for Rocks and Gems Canada. We hope you enjoy our custom designs.
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed. The last picture is an example of possible variations. If you wish to see the item before purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.