Topaz is a high temperature mineral that is often found in igneous rocks. Topaz comes in many different colors including yellow, brownish-yellow, pink, green, orange, colorless and blue. The dark blue topaz is called London Blue topaz while the light blue is called Sky Blue topaz. Topaz has been prized as a gemstone throughout the ages. Blue topaz may be found along the western coast of North America but the primary source remains South America and Russia.
Blue topaz may also be used as a birthstone for November, but it is one of several options. Some believe that blue topaz will aid in tissue regeneration and enhance the metabolism. They also believe it may enhance self confidence and may help one to gain wisdom and insight more easily.
The beautiful sterling silver rings with a gold finish have all the class of gold without the cost - they are a must-have for those who prefer a gold finish.
- Sterling silver ring. Available with or without a one-micron thick gold plated finish.
- Sterling Silver with Gold Finish: 4.5, 4.75, 5.75, 6, 6.75, 8, 9
- Sterling Silver: 4.5, 5.5, 6.75, 7.5, 8.5, 8.75
- Gemstone dimensions: 3 mm x 3 mm x 2 mm
- Features a genuine gemstone with a faceted finish
- This item includes an information card about the gemstone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
This gemstone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the gemstone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.
**As shown in the photographs, the sterling silver with gold finish ring features London Blue (dark blue) topaz and the sterling silver finish ring features Sky Blue (light blue) topaz. The third image is to show the colour variation.
This stone is also known as: celestial topaz