Topaz has been prized as a gemstone throughout the ages, and comes in a variety of colours, including yellow, brownish-yellow, pink, green, orange, colorless and blue. Blue topaz may be found along the western coast of North America but the primary source remains South America and Russia.
Some believe that blue topaz will aid in tissue regeneration and enhance the metabolism.
They also believe it may enhance self confidence and may help one to gain wisdom and insight more easily.
- Each ring is set in sterling silver
- Sizes: 4.75, 5.75, 6.5, 7.75
- Gemstone dimensions: 8 mm x 6 mm x 4 mm
- Features a genuine gemstone
- This item includes an information card about the gemstone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
This gemstone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the gemstone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.
This stone is also known as: celestial topaz