An African stone, considered a gem silica, Aquaprase is similar to an agate or Chrysoprase, yet slightly different in makeup. Newly discovered, this unusual blue/green stone is very similar in appearance to a Chrysoprase, It contains more chromium and nickel, which give it the unusual color - it is not dyed. Aquaprase sometimes forms amazing patterns, with black, brown, and white inclusions, that add unusual character to the stone.
Aquaprase may help with relationships and may also help to detoxify your body. It may also help artists and help to develop your perceptive side.
- Set in sterling silver
- Approximate size of gemstones in setting: 20 mm x 8 mm x 6 mm
- Bracelet length from bar to first ring: 215 mm
- Hook diameter: 12 mm
- Genuine gemstones
- Modelled on an 165 mm wrist
- This item includes an information card about the fossil and gemstones
- Certificates of authenticity are included with this item
This bracelet requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as cleaning products or aerosols, will damage it over time. If you polish the stones, use a dry cloth only, or an air duster that does not contain any disinfectant or other chemicals.