Double Ring Set - Aquamarine
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Aquamarine is a beautiful pale green to pale blue “aqua” coloured stone. It is a form of the mineral beryl, and is very closely related to emeralds. Medium green to dark green beryl is called an emerald, pink beryl is called morganite, and light blue to light blue-green beryl is called aquamarine. Aquamarine is a hard stone, between 7.5 to 8 on the Moh’s scale.
Early Romans used the stone for protection on water. Roman doctors would use it as a prescription for overeating, as they believed the stone aided digestion of food and helped reduce water retention. Fishermen used it protect themselves on water and to bring about a good catch. Today aquamarine is one of the birthstones for March, but it more importantly is a symbol of youth, hope, health, and fidelity.
Aquamarine is believed by some to aid in marine travel and to help calm nervous tension. It is said to help one be confident, and to give one strength.
- Each ring is set in sterling silver
- Dimensions of stone in setting:
- Top ring: 6 mm x 6 mm x 4 mm
- Bottom ring: 7 mm x 7 mm x 3 mm
- Size: 7, 8, 9
- Sold as a set of two rings
- Features genuine Aquamarine
- This item includes an information card about the stone
- Certificates of authenticity are included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.
Any item(s) purchased will be shipped within 48 hours, however most are processed within 24 hours of the confirmation of your order.
We use a tracked service for all items.
According to the postal service, US & Canadian parcels should arrive within 6 business days, international items should arrive within 11 business days after dispatch. Please be aware that these are subject to change and delays can occur outside of our control.
You can view the entire shipping policy here.