Carnelian Agate ranges in colour from orange/red to rust and brown. It can be solid in colour or on occasion it will be banded with white or the other colours to produce very unique patterns. Agate is also an alternate birthstone for May.
The stone can be found in several Canadian locations including near Lake Superior, British Columbia and others as well as several locations, worldwide including Brazil and Africa.
Carnelian Agate is believed to by some to energize the blood and aid in tissue regeneration.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Gemstone with setting: 6 mm x 6 mm x 5 mm
- Features genuine gemstones with a cabochon finish.
- Stud earring with butterfly backings.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as shampoos or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.
For a smaller setting, click here.