- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Turquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man’s history, the talisman of kings, shamans, and warriors. Its unique shade of blue, often blue-green, lends its name, Turquoise, to all things of this tranquil hue. Specimens from different mines will have a distinctive color and matrix patterns, making each piece a unique find. Turquoise is considered one of the birthstones for December. It has been a highly popular stone for many years.
It is a stone of protection, strong and opaque, yet soothing to the touch and healing to the eye. Turquoise is a powerful protector, especially for travelers or those who simply seek adventure. Some believe turquoise may be used to help with exhaustion, it may also help with minor aches and pains. It may also be used to taper ambition so that it doesn't consume you, and it may help one to lead a happier life.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Dimensions: 17 mm x 17 mm
- Features genuine stones.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as shampoos or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
Any item(s) purchased will be shipped within 48 hours, however most are processed within 24 hours of the confirmation of your order.
We use a tracked service for all items.
According to the postal service, US & Canadian parcels should arrive within 6 business days, international items should arrive within 11 business days after dispatch. Please be aware that these are subject to change and delays can occur outside of our control.
You can view the entire shipping policy here.