Turquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man’s history, the talisman of kings, shamans, and warriors. Its unique shade of blue, often blue-green, lends its name, Turquoise, to all things of this tranquil hue. Specimens from different mines will have a distinctive color and matrix patterns, making each piece a unique find. Turquoise is considered one of the birthstones for December. It has been a highly popular stone for many years.
It is a stone of protection, strong and opaque, yet soothing to the touch and healing to the eye. Turquoise is a powerful protector, especially for travelers or those who simply seek adventure. Some believe turquoise may be used to help with exhaustion, it may also help with minor aches and pains. It may also be used to taper ambition so that it doesn't consume you, and it may help one to lead a happier life.
Each high quality natural bead is skillfully polished individually, then drilled to create this colorful bracelet. Connected with jewellery elastic, this bracelet stretches to fit. Perfect for stacking with other bracelets or just to wear on its own. A must-have staple for any jewellery box.
- Features genuine stones.
- Strung with 12mm sphere beads.
- Inner circumference:
- 12 mm: 165 mm/ 6.5 Inches
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - turquoise is extremely porous. Exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.