Tourmaline is a truly unique and fascinating gemstone. It can come in almost all of the different colors of the rainbow, including green, blue, pink, red, black, orange, and brown, plus many shades and combinations of the various colors. Gemstones cut with two or three colors of tourmaline are rarer and are called bicolor and tricolor stones.
Tourmaline is believed by some to make one openhearted and giving, some believe it can make one calm, centered, and able to communicate more effectively.
- Set in sterling silver
- Size 9
- Large watermelon tourmaline stone: 15 mm x 12 mm x 5 mm
- Total dimensions of all stones: 15 mm x 19 mm x 6 mm
- Features genuine stones
- This item includes an information card about the stone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*For more ring sizes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.