Smoky quartz is a variety of quartz, always black or brown in colour. The quartz stone family also includes amethyst (purple quartz), rose quartz (pink-red), citrine (yellow quartz), as well as all the various agates and jaspers.
Smoky quartz is often found in beautiful black crystals. It can be cut into beautiful brilliant gemstones and it makes an equally beautiful crystal specimen.
Smoky quartz is the most often sought after for its healing or crystal properties. It is said to increase endurance and to amplify energy. Some believe that it may give you an energy boost, and that it can help you clear your thoughts to better make decisions.
Smoky Quartz is an excellent grounding stone. It gently neutralizes negative vibrations and is detoxifying on all levels.
- Specimen A: 20 mm x 45 mm x 25 mm
- Specimen B: 15 mm x 46 mm x 25 mm - SOLD
- Specimen C: 30 mm x 30 mm x 20 mm - SOLD
- Specimen D: 20 mm x 43 mm x 15 mm
- Specimen E: 18 mm x 37 mm x 31 mm
- Specimen F: 20 mm x 35 mm x 27 mm
- Genuine smoky quartz
- This item includes an information card about smoky quartz
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
This crystal requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as cleaning products or aerosols, will damage it over time. If you clean the crystal, use a dry cloth only, or an air duster that does not contain any disinfectant or other chemicals.
*You will receive the exact same specimen as the one you choose. The second image is to show the approximate size of the specimen.
**This is a natural smoky quartz cluster. There will be small natural imperfections.