Rutilated Quartz Pendant
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The quartz crystal family is extremely large and varied. Rutilated quartz is quartz where a band of foreign mineral has grown inside the quartz. Rutiles may be gold or red (titanium), and sometimes other minerals such as black tourmaline, pyrite, hematite, or epidot (to name a few), may be found growing inside quartz. These types of quartzes with rutiles growing inside them are very rare and sought after.
Rutilated quartz is thought to be a powerful healer; it is stronger than other quartz as the rutiles are said to intensify the power for the quartz.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Gemstone in setting: 21 mm x 17 mm x 9 mm
- Bail length: 10 mm
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*Sterling silver chain is not included. It is available for purchase here.
Any item(s) purchased will be shipped within 48 hours, however most are processed within 24 hours of the confirmation of your order.
We use a tracked service for all items.
According to the postal service, US & Canadian parcels should arrive within 6 business days, international items should arrive within 11 business days after dispatch. Please be aware that these are subject to change and delays can occur outside of our control.
You can view the entire shipping policy here.