Rose quartz is a pink colored semi-precious gemstone. The pink color is caused by traces of manganese or titanium and will range from a light to dark pink color. The stone makes beautiful jewellery once it has been cut and polished. It is also used in massive form to make candle holders, and it may be carved into unusual shapes by expert craftsmen.
Rose quartz may be found in British Columbia, Canada but is better known from other sources around the world.
Some believe the stone can cool a hot temper and enhance self-confidence and creativity. It is also said to help clear stored anger, resentment, guilt and fear and will reduce stress and tension. It is also worn for meditation purposes.
- Set in sterling silver
- Approximate dimensions:
- Gemstone in setting: 24 mm x 13 mm x 6 mm
- Bail length: 6 mm
- Genuine rose quartz pendant
- This item includes an information card about rose quartz
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.