Rose Quartz and Green Chalcedony Pendant
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Rose quartz is a pink colored semi-precious gemstone. The pink color is caused by traces of manganese or titanium and will range from a light to dark pink color. The stone makes beautiful jewellery once it has been cut and polished. It is also used in massive form to make candle holders, and it may be carved into unusual shapes by expert craftsmen.
Rose quartz may be found in British Columbia, Canada but is better known from other sources around the world.
Some believe the stone can cool a hot temper and enhance self-confidence and creativity. It is also said to help clear stored anger, resentment, guilt and fear and will reduce stress and tension. It is also worn for meditation purposes.
Chalcedony is actually a type of agate, which is a member of the quartz family of stones. Agates are believed to have been formed millions of years ago during volcanic eruptions. The volcanic lava flows left cavities filled with gas. As the flows cooled, these cavities allowed for mineral bearing solutions to enter and the combinations of these solutions along with heat, pressure and millions of years allowed the agate or chalcedony to form.
Chalcedony will come in several different colors including grey, blue, pink, green, orange, and purple. Chalcedony is said to strengthen the body and mind and when worn will give the wearer a sense of clarity so they may decide what they like and don't like. It is also said to help one emotionally and intellectually.
- Set in sterling silver with one-micron thick gold finish
- Approximate dimensions of all gemstones in setting:
- Gemstones in setting: 17 mm x 13 mm x 9 mm
- Bail length: 6 mm
- Genuine rose quartz and green chalcedony pendant with a faceted finish
- This item includes an information card about rose quartz
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.