Larimar is a volcanic stone, formed over millions of years in volcanic "chimneys" in the Dominican Republic. It is believed to promote openness, broaden perceptions and stimulate brain activity. It is also believed to help with problems of the chest, throat or head. Whether you want to get in touch with your spiritual side or just want a beautiful blue stone, this sterling silver larimar ring is a must have.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Size 7 1/2 ring.
- Gemstone dimensions: 15 mm x 10 mm.
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*For more ring sizes, please contact email@example.com to inquire.