Ancient people believed amber was solidified sunshine or the petrified tears of god, however amber is actually fossilized pine tree sap estimated from 20 million to 200 million years old - most amber is around 50 million years old.
Found in Poland, this ring features both butterscotch amber (top) and cognac amber (bottom). Butterscotch amber is rather rare and is cherished for it soft buttery hues. It is formed from a pine tree that fought an infection, which released a milky variety of sap. The cognac amber is the most common type of amber and is a rich shade of gold. Amber is a powerful healer that relieves pain and stress. This amber piece will help cleanse your spirit, clear your mind, stimulate the intellect, and absorb negative energy.
- Set in sterling silver
- Total dimensions of all amber in setting: 28 mm x 18 mm x 10 mm
- Size 7.5 ring (as pictured), but it is also an adjustable ring, self adjust to find your perfect fit.
- Features genuine stones
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.