- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Rhodocrosite is a pink gemstone that resembles a pink malachite in the way that it forms stripes and bands. Rhodocrosite is mainly pink, from light to dark red pink, with white lines running through the stone. Its chemical make-up is manganese carbonate. It is a fairly soft stone, measuring 3.5 to 4.0 on the Moh’s scale.
Rhodocrosite is sometimes found in caves as stalagmites and stalactites. Rhodocrosite crystals have been found worldwide including a Canadian source of rhodocrosite near Placenta Bay, Newfoundland.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Gemstone with setting: 32 mm x 7 mm x 7 mm
- Bail length: 6 mm
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*Sterling silver chain is not included. It is available for purchase here.
Alternate spelling: Rhodochrosite
Any item(s) purchased will be shipped within 48 hours, however most are processed within 24 hours of the confirmation of your order.
We use a tracked service for all items.
According to the postal service, US & Canadian parcels should arrive within 6 business days, international items should arrive within 11 business days after dispatch. Please be aware that these are subject to change and delays can occur outside of our control.
You can view the entire shipping policy here.