Rose quartz is a pink colored semi-precious gemstone. The pink color is caused by traces of manganese or titanium and will range from a light to dark pink color. The stone makes beautiful jewellery once it has been cut and polished. It is also used in massive form to make candle holders, and it may be carved into unusual shapes by expert craftsmen.
Rose quartz may be found in British Columbia, Canada but is better known from other sources around the world.
Some believe the stone can cool a hot temper and enhance self-confidence and creativity. It is also said to help clear stored anger, resentment, guilt and fear and will reduce stress and tension. It is also worn for meditation purposes.
This ring features a sterling silver with gold finish, having all the class of gold without the cost - a must-have for those who prefer a gold finish.
- Set in sterling silver with a one-micron thick gold finish
- Sizes: 6.25, 7.25
- Stone dimensions: 15 mm x 12 mm x 6 mm
- Features a genuine rough rose quartz gemstone
- This item includes an information card about the gemstone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item