The quartz stone family is extremely large and varied. Some of the more famous members include amethyst (purple quartz), citrine(yellow quartz), smoky quartz (black), rutilated quartz (quartzes with other minerals growing inside them), as well as all the various agates and jaspers. Quartz may be found worldwide including many Canadian locations.
Clear or white Quartz is often found in crystal form and is the most often sought after for its healing or crystal properties. Quartz is said to receive, activate, store, transmit and amplify energy. It is also said to be an emotional balancer as it dispels negativity. It is the stone used most often for meditation.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Size small: 35 mm x 25 mm x 20 mm
- Size medium: 35 mm 35 mm x 25 mm
- Genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as cleaning products or aerosols, will damage it over time. If you polish the stone, use a dry cloth only, or an air duster that does not contain any disinfectant or other chemicals.
*This is a natural mineral specimen, and no two are exactly the same. Please note that the item you receive will have slight variations from the one photographed.