This unusual specimen is a copper silicate hydroxide mineral from the Shattuck mine in Arizona. This beautiful stone is a combination of Azurite, Malachite, Turquoise and Chrysocolla.
Shattuckite assists in the healing of relationships, as it influences one to speak and live from their heart. It promotes one to take ownership for their past actions. Wherever you place this stone it will create a peaceful environment. The energy of this stone calms the mind to bring balance and harmony into one’s life space. Shattuckite is beneficial for all minor health complaints, bringing the body gently back to balance.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Dimensions: 15 mm x 25 mm
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*Cord is not included.