Labradorite is a form of plagioclase feldspar; it is closely related to moonstone. It is a chatoyant stone (colors flash on different angles), usually blue and green with pinks, yellows and other colors on occasion. Good Labradorite will have a bright flash or play of colors when turned different angles.
Labradorite is considered a magical stone for those who travel and embrace the universe. Inuit peoples claim Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis, transforming to the extraordinary and separating reality from unseen realms. We hope that this Labradorite brings you the gift of serendipity, protects your aura, and brings a little magic into your life.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Dimensions: 22 mm x 18 mm
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*Sterling silver chain is available for purchase here.