Natural Iron Pyrite Cluster. This shiny substance has long been mistaken by man for the even rarer treasure gold; this is where pyrite gets its nickname "fool’s gold".
Pyrite may come in several different formations, including massive, cubic, pyritohedra, octohedra, or combinations of the various forms. In rare instances pyrite may grow into a single large cube. This shape is natural and has not been cut. Sometimes a pyrite twin may occur, where it appears that the cube had another cube grow out of it. Pyrite may also form in a circular pattern; the growth will occur in a circular or disc-like shape.
Iron Pyrite promotes positive thinking, enhances confidence and assertiveness.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Dimensions: 35 mm x 15 mm
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*Chain is not included.
**Setting is made of sterling silver. It is light grey in normal light. Appears darker in the picture because of the lighting used.