Danburite is a naturally occurring crystal that is similar to a topaz crystal, occurring in shades of white, pink, yellow and brown. Crystals are often prism shaped, with a wedge-like end. They may be cut and polished into gemstones, but many prefer them to be left in their crystal state.
Danburite is good for selflessness, spiritual orientation, self-acceptance, and unconditional love. It is said to help with problems of the heart, circulation, digestion, and their underlying emotional causes. The stone is helpful as it is said to offer stress relief to the wearer. Some believe it may be used for communicating with angels, channeling, and inter-dimensional travelling.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Dimensions: 38 mm x 20 mm
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*Sterling silver chain is available for purchase here.