Charoite is a beautiful purple colored semi-precious gemstone. The rock itself is metamorphic, often containing other varieties of minerals including jadeite, rhodonite, copper, silver, iron, galena, and many others. It is the combination of these unusual minerals along with manganese that give charoite its unusual purple color. Some believe charoite may help you to meet challenges and overcome obstacles. It may also help you to make important decisions, tackle work, soothe nerves and manage pain. This pendant is set in sterling silver, and is paired with an amethyst drop at the bottom.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Dimensions: 30 mm x 20 mm
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*Sterling silver chain is available for purchase here.