Orthoceras fossils were one of the earliest forms of life and are considered one of the brightest and most gifted forms of ocean life. They are approximately 395 million years old.
Orthoceras fossils are thought to contain healing powers and increase life span by reducing toxins, stress and anxiety. Healers use Orthoceras fossils to improve telepathy and stimulate the mind.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Fossil in setting: 33 mm x 10 mm x 5 mm
- Bail length: 10 mm
- Features a genuine fossil.
- This item includes an information card about the fossil.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This fossil requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the fossil itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*Sterling silver chain is not included. It is available for purchase here.