Ancient people believed amber was solidified sunshine or the petrified tears of god, however amber is actually fossilized pine tree sap estimated from 20 million to 200 million years old - most amber is around 50 million years old.
Found in Poland, cognac amber is the most common type of amber and is a rich shade of gold. This beautiful ombre amber boasts a stunning stone that transitions from rich shades of cherry amber, through cognac amber, to lemon amber. Ombre amber is extremely uncommon, and each stone is unique.
Amber is a powerful healer that relieves pain and stress. This amber piece will help cleanse your spirit, clear your mind, stimulate the intellect, and absorb negative energy.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Clasp closure.
- Each fossil measures: 22 mm x 18 mm x 9 mm
- Bracelet length from bar or clasp to first ring: 170 mm
- Each extension loop measures: 5 mm
- Bracelet total length: 210 mm
- Features genuine fossils.
- This item includes an information card about the fossil.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
This fossil requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the fossil itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.