Ocean Jasper, also known as Orbicular Jasper, finds its origins in Madagascar. Its name derives from the spectacular growth pattern it displays called spherulite: a spherical body, created by radial growth around a central point. It was found in different locations along the coast of Marovato and further inland in Kabamby. Unfortunately, every area ended depleted after a short amount of time. Each location had an influence on the colors and patterns of the gemstone. The different minerals composing Ocean Jasper are mostly chalcedony, banded agate and druses of clear quartz.
Ocean Jasper is a powerful stone that lifts negativity, increases expression of love in words and actions, brings relaxation and cooperation to the home of workplace.
- Dimensions: 83 mm x 75 mm x 9 mm.
- Genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- A plastic display stand is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as cleaning products or aerosols, will damage it over time. If you polish the stone, use a dry cloth only, or an air duster that does not contain any disinfectant or other chemicals.