The mosasaur was a cretaceous lizard and lived in the oceans of the world, some believe they may have also lived in fresh water. It had a powerful, crocodile like body that grew up to 30 ft in length. It had large well adapted paddles that made it a good swimmer. The mosasaur teeth and bones are found today in various locations worldwide. This specimen is approximately 65 - 135 million years old.
- Dimensions: 115 mm x 150 mm x 30 mm.
- Genuine fossil.
- A plastic display stand is included with this item.
- This item includes an information card about the fossil.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- Plastic stand included.
- This fossil requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as cleaning products or aerosols, will damage it over time. If you polish the stone, use a dry cloth only, or an air duster that does not contain any disinfectant or other chemicals.