Moldavite is a rare olive green substance that is glass-like in appearance, formed when a meteorite hits the earth and large amounts of sand and debris are thrown high into orbit in the stratosphere. This material then re-enters the atmosphere and falls back to the earth. Moldavite gets its name from the area in Moldavia, Russia, where it is found. Scientists believe the moldavite was formed from a meteorite impact 14.8 million years ago. It was a very large meteorite as moldavite debris is spread out over hundreds of miles. Although the area to find moldavite is large, it is becoming more difficult to find every year. Pieces are sought after by collectors and others drawn to the mysterious stone.
Moldavite is said to be a stone of spiritual and personal positive transformation. Moldavite’s energy is said to activate all the Chakras; it can help one with meditation, and help one with vices. This rare stone of connectivity contains an intense frequency from the fusion of earthly and extraterrestrial energies. It accelerates one's personal and spiritual evolution, and is highly sought after for its life-altering capabilities. This piece is perfect for the dreamers and those wanting to connect with the universe.
- Sterling silver bail.
- Dimensions: 23 mm x 15 mm x 3 mm
- Features a genuine tektite.
- This item includes an information card about moldavite.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This tektite requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the tektite itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.